Today we released iOS v2.2 update to SKY ECC with:
- New messaging features
- Support for four more languages
- Additional security protections in the Vault
- Improved compatibility with iOS 14.
New SKY ECC iOS features:
You can now reply to a specific message in a chat. Reply with text, an attachment, audio clip, or even a forwarded message.
Additional languages supported
We’ve added native support for Portuguese, Dutch, Vietnamese, and German languages.
We’ve made the Vault even more secure for your most sensitive files. Before saving something to your Vault you must enter your Vault password once per session. This protection adds another layer of security on top of encryption and brute force protection.
You can view all your current attachments within a chat from the Chat Settings screen
New chats created with new contact
SKY ECC will automatically create a new chat with you approve a new contact request or your contact has been approved by another SKY ECC user. This saves you a step creating a chat with a new contact.
Change to activation flow:
We’ve streamlined how devices are activated, including putting the Terms of Service at the beginning of the process.
- Improved message flow and processing so messages arrive faster to contacts
- Improved keyboard compatibility with iOS 14
- Fixed iOS notification camera light was not turning off in some cases
Click here for more information on SKY ECC Features and learn why SKY ECC is the most secure messaging platform available.